Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Random Happenings.

There have been no extraordinary events these past days and I thought it would be a good time for a random entry...

I have been working hard on Regia-Natas training and have now switched to Detha-Natas. I think in a short amount of time and with some hard word I will be prepared for the 5th circle fighter test. I have been on the Albino Maha hunt for a long time. I think I will get a shirt one of these days. I bought a Maha Gold shirt in the meantime and will change it to bright-pink (like Salubrious) when I find or buy or win the orga berries.

On that note I have become a gambler. The highlight of my wins include chains, metal, an axe, and some lilaberry clusters. I have become lyfed for the fourth time recently. Thankfully I have been cured almost as soon as these hunts end. I think I will buy a great axe soon. I have been doing some really productive hunts lately and foresee that I will do more. I still hate Metz and Toks. I still like MI, Valley, and KI.

My clan Fenix Fire will likely invite some more people to join very soon. Be sure to stay updated on Fenix Fire (The link is on the right-side of the journal). Oh! I got added to TMN favorites! Ha!

And more random sketches.

-Thoom!

No comments: