Thursday, August 16, 2007

Walking Fish and Angry Mothers

It began with the hunt to MI. It was to be swift and good as I hunted with four Zo fighters. And as Zo tactics work, the group became split when we landed on the beach. Two went to the north pass (Bach and Gremlins) and the rest remained on the beach examining the Mega-Mouth that was beached in sand. In our shock we did not notice that one of our companions had fallen to a Valley Panther. The fallen was chained town-center and with their return came Janus.

Now the hunt began, I thought. Four Zo Fighters, One Warrior Thoom, and One expert Sylvan Healer. This would be easy and so I thoomed. Once again Zo battle tactics were used. Instead of the common lure, it was charge and swing weapons blindly, aiming at all life. We made it only a few yards before the Angry Mother Sas was recognized. Janus, visibly shaken did what all healers do, took the leadership position of the hunt.

The tactics were now planned and I nodded confirming my strength as a warrior and confidence that I alone could probably confront and finish the AMS. We surrounded and we pounded and most of us wiffed. Bach fell and I lured the beast away. Unfortunately, Bach received further damage from wendy's throwing rocks. As one can confirm in this sketch I nearly finished the AMS, but decided to wait for the others to get in their tags...

The 2nd surround-and-pound was a success and the great AMS perished. We swiftly brought Bach to get healed in town. After these amazing events I was convinced that many great foes would be waiting for us in the MI passes. The grand finale was the anti-climax. One valley panther was all that survived. It was a surprise. Alas we did not dwell on it too long and we soon had another plan (with the help of Janus and his quick mind). KI!

The first attack of KI took place at FA. Here with the help of fours Zo's and their famed Zo Darkus I did my trademarked one-hit-tags and watched as they smashed beetles. There were plenty of beetles to be had. The experience was good and we had a skilled tooth-puller for the great coins (I think it was Janus but do not recall).

Next we defeated all life forms at the KI Cove. Kani joined the fight and this hunt was to the point. We destroyed many beetles and lyfe. I've seen better animals here, but today it was quite a low-volume stroll through the caves and snow. The hunt ended and exiles went their ways. In town center I was challenged to a duel by Bach. His Darkus defeated me quite easily. However, I challenged Gremlins to a duel and by looking at the sketches it can be seen that we are an equal match at the moment. His Darkus training matched my Evus training.


-Thoom


1 comment:

Bach said...

Verry nice hunt it was=)


I'll see ya soon Eden!!

and p.s me Thorgal and Gremlins are thinking about making an clan, would you want to join us. Ahh wants to join too, but we make with us four and the pf pocket from Gremlins the clan(yar be a co-founder)
yar can contact me on icq: 357682748

see yar later!

Greetz Bach!!