Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Thoom?

When I arrived from my studies I recieved thoughts of activity on the docks of Western Puddleby. I arrived to find a serious fallen and the long-boats of the cowardly Darshak whom refused to land on the beaches (probably fearing a swift death upon my blade).

This event proved fruitless as nothing seemed to tempt the Darshak to land, while the continued to launch cannons toward those who dared ventured close enough.

Soon after I embarked upon a quest to help a female fighter in the killing of Night Wendy's. We searched the northern mountain passes and eventually settled for the Greymyr passes. This quest failed as we found more Greymyr than Wendy's. It was productive, but a couple of falls from rocks allowed Chance to only kill one half of the requirement.

In personal training news I switched from training Swengus to Regia with Natas as my instructor.

-Thoom

No comments: