Thursday, August 2, 2007

The Great Hunt

I was out with the crew again. The crew is the usual individuals. It seems that all my hunts take place with one or two member of the crew. I consider everyone I hunt with a member of this crew. It continually grows.

That was off topic but now to the great hunt!

The crew decided to hunt Scarmis. It was not a success in my mind. It began with three fallens (me included) and one trapped Zo warrior (Hunk) trapped but still healthy in the pit. The second attempt lasted minutes longer, but the result was no more impressive than the first. Even with zu precisely planted it was almost disaster.

It was at this point, when healing outside of the "rock" zone that a second hunting option presented itself. Camp Dred. The crew (Lorikeet, Gremlins, Hunk, Hajat, and Me) became two more with the danceful warrior Zo, Ogant, who had a Ranger goal of hitting Large Death Vermine (LDV) last and the famed healer, Arbitur.

This hunt was successful in ranks, coins, and efficiency. Ogant, who mostly sat around even got a nice LDV spawn in the end to help on his journey as a Ranger. The hunt gave me two ranks of Swengus and many coins. This was a great hunt.

And in the end a mighty spawn of orga appeared. They summoned lightning and some of their most powerful warriors in hot pursuit of our noble group.

As the readers of this can tell by the picture, I survived while the other fighters had to be chained. Such is the life of a Warrior Thoom.

-Thoom

No comments: