Thursday, August 16, 2007

The Clean-Up Crew


During my studies I missed an invasion of slime, but I was invited into the clean-up crew upon my arrival. The few slime that escaped the exiles during the invasion hid among the trees of east forest. Their slimy, wet trails layered the forest floor. Success did not come quickly for us. We lured too many slimes at first and all but this warrior thoom fell to their attacks.

Thankfully, exiles Blackhole and Alexia arrived as I was dancing and dodging slime around the east-field gate pf on red health. The fallen were quickly raised for the 2nd attempt which proved successful. A few walking trees were among the slime, but are not pictured. Passage through the east-field and east-forest should now be that much safer for traveling exiles.

-Thoom

No comments: