Sunday, August 19, 2007

Exploration: Metz and KI

A summary of today's hunting: 13 ranks and 1800 coins. I think these numbers represent the highest ideal of what it means to be productive. Ok, to the story...

Yes, these places are not really new and have been explored by much better exiles than I, but there is still something great about stepping foot and shedding blood on places that I have never been. Now, the time I spent on each isle did not allow a true understanding of the size and depth of what they offer, but it was like a tiny treat. I definately will see all the snells and animals of these places when I am stronger!

For myself, Metz redefined what "hard" was. And on KI I learned what it means to coin-hunt (And towards the end I learned how valuable a Catsbane Necklace is. No, no one got lyfed, but I credit that to the talented healers who prevented myself from falling multiple times and the fast reactions from fighter Mujin-kun). For the unexplored, our group was producing an estimated 2000 coins per hour. Imagine the coins made by strong groups...

After hunting these places I am motivated to work harder and get stronger. During the KI hunt I attempted to Thoom-Summon a Albino-Maha, but failed. If you have a albino shirt (undyed/unbleached) for sale or pelt I am interested.

-Thoom

(PS- Now anyone can leave a comment. One does not have to be a member).

No comments: