Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Mud Golem's


Today's highlight hunt was MI Castle and the vanquishing of many Mud Golem's. Our group was at a good level in strength to hunt these creatures. No one was so strong enough that it became boring and that keep us fighters on edge and at our best. With that stated it also must be said that we were a little less cautious because of the skilled healers Lorikeet and Sauron that were able enough to raise any of the fallens.

Thorgal, a Zo-Fighter purchased a ruby-ring during this event , and I learned such a item was a required ingredient for a shield-stone. A successful hunt with more experience than coin. In other news I have switched to Swengus training for the moment to improve upon my balance. I do not have my training planned for the long-term future but I know I will be returning to Evus to work on the ledger!

And the saddest news of the day is that I shall not return from my studies for one zodiac. Such is the way of things.

My Goals: Obtain a Great Sword, Great Axe, 2 Chains, 3 Lila and 3 Orga Berries, Pass 4th Circle, Evus Ledger, Darkus Ledger, Swengus Ledger, Join or Start a Clan or Group, and to get strong, really strong!

Thoom!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rather interesting to reed. Thx u . U make me happy

Anonymous said...

Супер современные новости http://новостипланеты.рф