Sunday, July 22, 2007

Evus, 4th Circle, and More

The fight continues as I dance my way to 1000 Evus ranks. I have learned much from Evus and now, under the guidance of master fighter Natas, I am closing in on the 1000 mark.

In other important Puddleby News, I have completed the Island Panther, Feral, and Large Vermine quests in a single day and all on first attempts. I was rewarded with nearly 3 ranks and 400 coins. The day was spent with many quality individuals at MI, KI, and Jades.

For the unaware, I have trained over 900 ranks Evus without break. And as I near the capstone in training, the passage to 4th circle approaches quickly! And I look forward to the black-belt earned.

Now I must ask the question: Why, why does the great-sword cost so much? I cannot give an answer, but if you read this and have one for sale, sunstone me in the isles.

Thoom!

2 comments:

Bach said...

Hi Eden!

Nice blog you made looks good!
Hope you make more visionstones!!

See ya later Greetz Bach

Largo said...

I think Leggo is selling a greatsword. You should try to track her down.