Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Harbinger.

I came out of the library this morning, after quite a long time of studying to find a vermine attack taking place in the east-northern farm. I did not witness the beginning but when I arrived the large death vermine were on the assault and to my surprise, they were very well coordinated. For example, they swarmed and attacked in a large collective group and would surround the fallen exiles, not even attacking other full health exiles standing nearby.

With the recent harbinger events I question the relation of this attack to the harbingers. I checked the ruin (?) in east field after the attack and the countdown nears the end of its cycle. I only wonder if the countdown with be one more or all six. I was told before the attack the ruin read ::... perhaps we now approach the end.

Anyway, I still exist and have been very busy, but foresee my return to my old self after a decent break.

-Thoom!

No comments: