Monday, October 29, 2007

The Great Feast of Tsrrin

In true fashion the Feast of Tsrrin has taken over Puddleby. Exiles and those born on our isle strut about in costumes of critters both puny and great or villains or heroes of both truth and myth. I was surprised to see many exiles walking about in warrior thoom costumes. I have captured a few of but the many sightings of those portraying me in all my glory.

Also of interest and questionable curiosity is the usual feast business of mischief and jesting that can be found in town center. Only a few exiles withdraw from participation during these great days, but the rest find themselves deep into celebration and discover the 'secret' costumes and collect all the candy from local crafts people and farmers. I look forward to all the dynamic and dark events that may follow in the coming days.

-Thoom!

No comments: