Friday, May 2, 2008

What is becoming of TI?

It has been along time since I visited Tenebrion's Island. Our purpose on the island was to test our fighting skills with some of the toughest Darshak, at their outpost and near Tenebrion's Keep. The outpost is relatively new, and the only place I know of that is home to Darshak besides Ash Island. The outpost was built along the western beach of TI and it has frequent patrols from Warships, while some of the strongest in the Darshak ranks guard the outpost and docked ships.

The Annulus, the hole into the Ethereal Plane near Tenebrion's Keep is trouble. We could only get 2 snells near the hole with our group, and we still fought some of the toughest ethereal beasts known. I think I would like to further investigate the "hole" that leads to the Annulus, maybe I will organize something for it? I wonder also if the rest of the island has been explored to confirm that the Darshak are only located near the Hole and the Outpost?
 
The Ethereal Scarmis Warrior.

The Outpost on the Western Side.

Surprising good ship builders, the Darshak.

Under a building are the supplies and manuals for Kyuem construction.

-Thoom!

No comments: