Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My Trainers.

It is not very often that I have the opportunity to hunt with both of my trainers, Natas and Mujin-kun, so when it does happen it is something I do not pass. From about the 3rd circle I have trained exclusively with both of these fighters and have learned a lot from them in ranks and also in critical fighting tactics for some of the most popular hunting spots in isles. I have also taken practical advice on training that I will pursue.

To me, these two represent some of the most outstanding and skilled fighters in Puddleby, and they have pushed me further than I would sometimes push myself. Each has their own style, has acquired multiple ledgers and both passed the 8th circle fighter test. I tribute this entry to them, Natas and Mujin.

Thanks for pushing me to the extent of my capacity and being there to help me get stronger through many, many hours of hunts at MI, Valley, KI, and more. It keeps me coming back for more.

a thousand good karmas from your friend and trainee,

Eden
5th Circle Fighter
the Warrior Thoom

No comments: