Friday, October 12, 2007

Rats, Vermine, and Darshak!

Yesterday this event occurred as I left the safety of the library. There were plenty of rats and vermine for the the younger population of Puddleby. The warring continued to east-north farm. I'll think the sketches paint a nice picture of the madness. Unfortunately, there were no Large Death Vermine.

Not too long after Darshak were spotted in town center. We exiles rushed west town and engaged these pirates in hand-to-hand combat. It was a fair match and the battle was short too. I left not long after the beaches were secured and headed to the library. From the sunstone messages I think others invaded the horde until ceasecombat was reached.

I have been spending a lot of my time in the library so far, but in a good week or so I think I will be back to my old self. I have been making progress on the 5th circle test.

-Thoom!

No comments: