Monday, August 27, 2007

KI and Vermine.

I completed the KI Quest today. I think that is a minor accomplishment compared to my thoomish ability to ward off the Lyfe Disease after falling to so many lyfe's without a Catsbane Necklace. I was unaware of the KI Quest until I completed it, but it included entering KI from the south and leaving from the north while gathering the materials to construct a boat. I saw a lot more of KI today and concluded I will hunt there much more in my future..

Shortly after the KI Quest a series of earth quakes moved Puddleby Island. The shaking caused a wide variety of vermine to leave their nesting sites and fill the streets of TC. It also raised questions of hygiene and the quality of living in the TC.

Highlights: A number of Large Death Vermine selectively targeted the weak. The exiles had a cache of healers ready in the libraries and Rangers for quick disposal of the "junk" that filled TC. The Champion, Groniad Diuberr used her Lava Cloak to burn everything surrounding her. It was a impressive display and the infestation was ended in a short time.

-Thoom!

No comments: